One of my favorite ways to change up a room is with pillows! They can be relatively inexpensive and are an easy way to play with color and prints without committing to it forever (unlike upholstery pieces - sofa, chairs, etc.).
So of course, a quick Sunday project = new pillow made from leftover fabrics from other projects (noticing a trend? Yes, I am building up quite the scrap fabric collection). This pillow I made with a little girl's nursery in mind. No, not my own (yet). :-) Although part of me just wants to hang onto this until someday when we can use it... I mean, so stinkin cute! I am in love with this fabric (you may recognize it from this post).
This will be available in my Etsy shop shortly (along with, hopefully, many more items) - once I can get some better photos.
Roses courtesy of my sweet hubby for our three year anniversary last week...
I love that this green fabric (from these pillows) matched perfectly with the pink!
An envelope back makes it easy to slip on a pillow form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment