Successes & Failures of the Day

I'm going to start a (somewhat) regular post entitled "Successes & Failures of the Day". Logically this post should be made around the end of the day, but me being my sometimes illogical self decided to post now. At 1:15pm. Considering I was at the library at 7:15am waiting for the doors to open, I feel I've had a long enough day that I can sit back and recount my ups and downs thus far.

Successes Today:
1. Two chapters down in White Collar Crime studying
2. Swimsuit from VS ordered
3. Outfit selected for graduation party (Who doesn't love $13 dresses from Forever 21?!)
4. Thoroughly satiated via cereal, yogurt, coffee, pretzel thins, hot tea, chicken sandwich and diet coke
5. Avoidance of the swine flu
6. Saggy sweatpants that require regular tugs up
7. Blog update
8. E-vites updated to Google calendar
9. Research of Acai berry supplements (I'm leaning towards 'waste of $')
10. Tabbing of WCC text & supplement
11. SHOWER. I view this as the ultimate in successes

Failures Today:
1. 11 chapters left in White Collar Crime, and the exam is tomorrow at 6pm. Fail.
2. Haven't finished or printed outlines for WCC. Fail.
3. Spent money on lunch instead of packing it. Fail.
4. Forgot hoodie for freezing cold library. Fail.

Overall, I'd say thus far I've had quite a successful day! That is, if you're judging based solely on quantity rather than quality. I mean, everything's relative I guess!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment