An Office DIY Peek

For the last few weeks (okay, maybe months), I have been creating an "office" in our bedroom.  It's just a small space in the corner, but so far it works for me!  What doesn't work, however, is the complete lack of organization.  The desk is just a folding table from Home Depot, because I needed something large enough to hold my sewing machine without breaking the bank.

Earlier this week (fine, last month), I got an itch to create a few things to help me get organized.  Among those things was a custom bulletin board.  I've been eyeing all the cute burlap message boards online, like this one from Ballard Designs.
Burlap Message Board from Ballard
So I got to work with some blue/gray burlap I found at one of my fav fabric stores, and various supplies from Home Depot and Michaels.  Now I have this lovely on the wall!  I can't wait to start using it to organize my projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment