Loving my Futura Quartet

For Christmas, as you may remember, I received a beautiful new Singer Futura Quartet sewing/embroidery machine.  This baby does it all.  So for the last several months, I have been working to master the art of embroidery and add to my sewing skills.  I am far from a master, but have had a blast working on some projects for friends.  Here are just a few things I've finished lately.  I am so thankful to have lots of friends having babies, because I get to use their kids as a good reason to practice with my machine! :-)

Custom burp cloth and onesie for a friend's co-worker

Baby blanket shower gift for my dear friend

Matching appliqued onesie

Onesie for the same friend, before we knew his name

Little girl onesie

Onesie for a "surprise gender" baby... Now we know, it's a GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. We love our Priness onesie!! I didn't know you made it until I saw this!! Thanks Allison!

    ReplyDelete