Almost There...

Bar Exam starts in 23 hours!!! I can do it....

Never been so stressed about anything in my entire life. Literally. This kind of pressure should be illegal. I wonder if I can sue BarBri for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Or at LEAST negligent IED.

BUT, I keep reminding myself, there are people who have passed the Bar who are WAY dumber than me. We're aiming for a D+. I think I can handle that. So today will consist of some last minute refreshing for tomorrow and Wednesday's topics, lots of breathing exercises to calm down, and a good night's sleep.

THEN.... THURSDAY WE'RE DONE!!! It's actually kind of weird to think about the fact that [most likely] this will be my last test EVER. For life. Kinda weird. I've been in school for pretty much my whole life. Strange.

And Thursday night, we will be in New Orleans!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!! 4 days of eating, drinking, shopping, relaxing... NO stress whatsoever. Phew. I must say, I deserve this. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not all "oh look at me, I'm so awesome"... But really. I can truly say I deserve this. I've never worked so hard for so long in my entire life. So... 4 more days then, RELAX!

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment