Or at least I promise to try. It's been a funky few months post- Bar exam, so blogging has been on the back burner.... That being said, I will make an attempt to keep more updated....
Down and dirty synopsis of the time since my last post:
- Bar Exam done (PHEW)
- Trip to New Orleans with my awesome hubby
- A week of nothing, then a part-time job offer from a wonderful friend who knew I needed some extra cash while looking for my "big girl job"
- Working, learning to live on (pretty much) one income, budgeting, and some stressing... Followed by some serious prayers to help us have faith that God does provide.
- Working hard to help my dear friend and her co-workers
- Job hunting, job hunting, job hunting.
- Stressing about job hunting
- Sleeping. As much as possible.
- And then November started......
...... November 5th brought a PASS on the Bar Exam! Followed immediately by an interview, then a 2nd interview, then a JOB OFFER (in less than 5 days)! Not only a job offer, but an offer to work with people I TRULY enjoy, doing work that I TRULY want to do... And to boot, the office is literally 3 minutes from my casa. SWEET!
So I start my "Big Girl Job" on Wednesday.... I am thoroughly nervous and excited! I got to spend this weekend with mom and grandma, shopping for big girl clothes, vegging out one last time, and enjoying girl time.
All in all, it's been a rollercoaster few months, but out of all of it I can truly say God is Good. He really does have a plan, and I need to learn to trust in that more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment