Baseball and BarBri

Things I've been up to lately:

Recovered (mostly) from the severe bout of acid reflux (though I'm keeping some Maalox in my bag just in case)
Starting to REALLY stress about the Bar.
Watching the 'Horns play for another National Championship in Baseball!
Wishing I looked like Erin Andrews.... The girl is so hot!
Booked a trip to New Orleans for after I take the Bar! Shaun and I will be going to NOLA for 4 days and 4 nights, enjoying beignets at Cafe du Monde (yummy!), drinking Hurricanes at Pat O's, eating DELISH authentic Cajun/Creole foods!
Basically - this post is in mostly fragments not full thoughts because A) these days my brain doesn't really function in complete thoughts, B) It's 9:30pm and I slept TERRIBLY last night.

I wish I was one of those "deep" bloggers.... With extraordinary thought-provoking ideas, witty commentary, etc. (Ie. mrcrowder). Alas, I am relegated to random top of mind word vomits. :)

Hubby has just reiterated his distaste for my blogging. I'm not really sure why he feels so strongly about the whole shenanigans... "Everyone is doing it". Comments to this dilemma are welcome.

Well, I'm off to dreams. Until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment