I have a tendency to quit things. Ballet, piano lessons, tennis, working out, scrapbooking, blogging.... I try to keep up for a while, but then life gets in the way and I totally slack... That's just how I roll.
So, here's an update - the last month has been ridiculously busy and overwhelming.
Finished finals the first week of May
Graduated law school mid-May
Great friend got married
Started studying for the July Bar (think class every morning 6x/week + afternoons 5x/week)
Started job searching (if anyone knows of any open positions for first year litigation associates, please let me know... Civil, criminal, private, public, I'm open!)
Got major acid reflux and anxiety attacks from BarBri class
Got really sad about friends: losing them, having them move, etc.
So that's pretty much my life.
Trying to figure out balancing all this stuff while keeping my sanity. Any advice is welcome.
Now to being productive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment