Christmas Decorating!

So there are few things I enjoy as much as decorating for Christmas... There is something so joyful about pulling out all the boxes of decorations, unwrapping them, and deciding where everything should go.... In fact, I was so engrossed with decorating this weekend that I completely forgot about a girls get-together I had on the calendar!! Who does that?!

Anyhoo, for my avid blog readers (all six of you), I thought I would post some pics of this year's decor... I have FINALLY gotten the tree that I want - All blue, gold, silver and crystal. No silly old family ornaments from "Allison's 8th Christmas", etc... Those are going on a second tree in another room. Granted, all of the decor is a work in progress (Ornaments, decorative picks, etc. are REALLY expensive!!) but we're slowly getting there....

Front Door Wreath - Sweet and Simple (Well, that bow was NOT easy to make, but I'm definitely getting better)

Our "mantel" - i.e. the bar... Don't really like the stockings but they were cheap last year

The little reindeer guys my mom gave me! So cute!



My masterpiece... Well, at least in my eyes... A MILLION times better than last years wreath... In fact, I love it so much I opted to hang it INside, instead of on the door, so I can see it all the time :-) (Hence the plain door wreath)

Tree! A lot of the silver and gold ornaments don't show up well, and we still need to fill it in with more, but I am definitely pleased
And finally.... THE GRISWOLDS!!! Our patio... So much fun, and it brightens it up SO much!
Well, those are the main ticket items, and I hope you enjoy as much as I do (I don't really expect you to, but one can hope)! :-)

Merry Christmas!

*Apologies for the crappy photography - Thank you I-phone

1 comment:

  1. All of your decorations are so pretty. I could just hang out there on the porch...love those lights :)

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete