1. The Saving Grace I will never deserve, and knowing that regardless of what happens on this earth, I am bound for a higher place.
2. A husband who loves me so much it never ceases to amaze me (even when he's driving me nuts, as is bound to happen now and then).
3. The love of a crazy, neurotic family... We may scare you at first, but man are we fun!
4. The handful of friends with whom I can pick up where we left off, no matter how much time has passed.
5. A job where I love my co-workers, have an office with a view, and am challenged every day.
6. The joy of decorating for Christmas, and the fun of hosting friends and family in our home (as small as it may be).
7. Wanting for naught. Though I've always thought the phrase was a bit deceitful (I mean, I WANT a lot of things), the point remains... We are blessed to have a comfortable home, the ability to pay our bills and enjoy ourselves, without worrying how we're going to pay for groceries next week.
8. Traditions... Making new ones and upholding the old ones. (It's not going in our yard Russ, it's going in our living room)
9. Christmas stations on the radio. Nothing gets the day off to a better start than Christmas tunes.
10. The smells of the holiday... Christmas trees, pies in the oven, chiminea's burning, and that crisp cool smell in the air.
I hope that going into this crazy, busy, sometimes stressful season, I can pause and remember all the things I am thankful for, and praise the Lord for the blessings He has given us this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment