Word Vomit

Dear Idiotic "Friends" on Facebook:

I am so sick of your word vomit, I could scream.

Example: Suzy Q's status: "OMG were having a baby girl just went to the dr cant wait for ALL THE PINK now off work early to get home to my hunny then were going to see that new movie looks so funny then dinner with the fam its almost friday IM SO EXCITED!!!"

1) Please use punctuation if your status is going to take more than once sentence. Punctuation is not difficult to learn. In fact, you should have learned it in elementary school. USE IT.

2) I don't give a crap about every move you plan to make in the coming hours. I don't need to know that you are going home to poop, eat, watch TV and then go to sleep. I can probably guess that's your plan - we all do it. I also don't need to know every single update about your pregnancy/wedding/school work/whatever. I don't care about your amniotic fluid levels, just let me know the baby is doing fine.

3) Start a BLOG if you want to post every minute detail of your life on the internet. If I want to read it, I'll check out the blog. I don't need it taking up space in my news feed.

I feel my requests are fairly simple. Thank you.

Love,

Allison

1 comment: