Humbled

When I start to complain about all the "hard" things in my life, I am quickly reminded how insignificant those things truly are. Most recently I was reminded of this when I found out that a girl I knew from college was just diagnosed with a rare lung cancer that has metastasized and is categorized stage 4. I've read her blog (and you should too) and am blown away by the solidity of her FAITH. In the midst of a diagnosis that most would view as pretty bleak, she has completely enveloped herself in the arms of the Lord and His healing power. Truly convicting. I don't know that if I were in her shoes that I would have reacted in the same way. Read more about Sarah's story here . And please pray for her as she struggles down this journey.

Humbly,

Allison BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment