1. Glee. Singing. Dancing. High school drama. Does TV get any better?? I think NOT. Most days I wish my life was like an episode of Glee.... Without the boyfriend, baby mama drama.

2. Twilight. Yes, I am counting down the days until the next movie is released. (31) Yes, I thought my friend was re-donk when she insisted I read the series. After a year of pushing, I caved. Flew through those books like a crack-head on a binger. The same night after watching movie #1, paid $5 for the Video on Demand version of movie #2 because I couldn't wait to go to the Red Box. Watched a leaked scene on the internet from movie #3 and salivated like a Pavlovian dog. I AM NOT ASHAMED. I LOVE TWILIGHT. And let's be honest, Robert Pattinson is a hottie-po-tottie, regardless of being 4 years my junior. (Honey, I love you and you are a hottie too... Just not a vamp hottie)

3. Watching YouTube videos of this kid Greyson, and just praying that my kids are half as adorable and talented... 6th grade boy + piano + Lady Gage = AWESOME. BTW, he was apparently on the Ellen show. The hilarious thing about this video is the looks on the girls in the background... They couldn't look more BORED. Just wait 'til Greyson gets older and famous and these girls are banging their heads against the wall, thinking "WHAT WAS I DOING?!?!"

Love this post. Ha, hilarious to read your thoughts. Exactly what I needed on a gloomy Friday.
ReplyDelete