Facelift!

If you are reading this post, I am sure it is obvious that Becoming A Murphy received a much needed facelift yesterday!

I decided that I needed a bit of a "fresh start" to perhaps help ease me out of my funk. And what better way than with bright and cheery flowers?! I actually had a fun time figuring out how to "write" the HTML, create my own custom header, and upload new tags! I can say I truly appreciate the hard work that goes into websites.... Phew it is confusing and time-consuming! I took a few short cuts, and may do a few more tweaks, but I must say I love the new look! It's kinda like the feeling you get when you get a new hairstyle!

Anyhoo, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

So, in light of this new look, I wanted to post a list of my Top 10 Places I've Been (how this is related to a facelift, I don't know... Just sounds fun). I think I'll do one post per place over the course of a few days...

So without further adieu... (these are in NO particular order!)


#10: Switzerland: Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Gimmelwald, and Murren


Walking the trail up through Gimmelwald

The "town" of Gimmelwald (seemed like population 23)


Waterfalls near the base in Interlaken

The prettiest cemetary

The town of Interlaken

This little set of towns nestled right smack in the middle of Switzerland is just incredible. The views are spectacular, the food is delicious, and the people are so friendly! I visited this area in 2006 during my 2 month "trek across Europe". For anyone interested in Switzerland, I highly recommend a visit here. I suggest cheese fondue and apple streudel. Swiss classics!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look. :) Adorable and so much easier to read! For some reason I can't see the photos on this computer, so I'm going to check them out this weekend. MUAH!

    ReplyDelete