If you didn't know by now....

It snowed in Dallas! And by snow, I mean Colorado style snow. More snow than Vancouver snow. Officially 12.5" of snow. Yes, everyone is posting about it. But it's madness. Friday was the most beautiful day I've seen in a very long time. So I wanted to post pictures of the progression of my weekend.


Thursday morning when we woke up... the view from our balcony

Compare the tree in the background the same tree in the last picture below!

The trails by the lake

Thursday night outside the apartment

Durrrrr.... My husband eats snow

Starting to get deep!

Snow bunny. Note: Black pants and coat + nighttime = hard to see picture

And then Friday morning we woke up to THIS!

WOW.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share these for any of my readers who are not in Dallas. Readers. Ha. I'm not even sure anyone actually reads this! But for anyone who does, THANKS! :)

I'll post with some real updates later.

1 comment:

  1. As of four days ago you officially have at least one reader. And I'm sure many more. =) So keep posting! XOXO

    ReplyDelete