Vanity Stool Complete!

As you may recall (or not), I told you earlier this year that a before and after of this little lady would be coming soon...

By "coming soon", clearly I meant several months later.  But regardless, she is complete and happy in her new home!

Custom paint and navy/white ticking stripe cushion

Close up

At home in the bathroom

I have already enjoyed drying my hair and doing makeup while seated, rather than standing as I have for so many years.  Plus, I can sit and chat with the hubby when he comes home and showers after work.  If you are thinking about throwing something out, CALL ME FIRST! :-)

Materials/Sources:
Stool - Dumpster
Paint - custom blended using a grey/blue from another project and a white from my parents kitchen cabinets
Fabric - Childress Fabrics in Addison, TX
Materials to make seat cushion - Home Depot and Joann Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment